Learn how to make a great chocolate ganache that is easy, dairy free and silky smooth. An excellent recipe to add to your vegan dessert collection!
Chocolate is a little happiness that can be enjoyed anytime and anywhere. No wonder a gift of such can turn gloomy into delight within an instant.
Classic ganache is a simple mixture of chocolate and whipping cream. The texture of the ganache depends on the amount and quality of the chocolate. The greater the amount of chocolate, the firmer the end result will be.
Ganache can be poured into cases to make a filling or it can be piped to make a frosting. Rolling it makes fanciful truffles, and heating it slightly serves as a luscious dessert sauce!
3-Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Ganache Recipe
- electronic kitchen scale
- silicone spatula
- stainless steel mixing bowl
- stainless steel saucepan
- 0.300 kg coconut cream
- 0.050 kg coconut oil
- 0.250 kg dark chocolate 70% (chopped)
- Bring the cream to the boil and pour it over the chocolate.
- Slowly stir in the cream until parcially dispersed.
- Add the oil and continue to stir slowly until the mix is homogeneous.
- Cool the ganache slightly before pouring it into the case.
- Cool the ganache at room temperature, giving it a slight stir every half an hour. The cocoa butter will crystallize to from a smooth paste. This can be piped or rolled.
Liked this recipe? Then subscribe below to receive similar sweet treats!