This recipe features an easy vanilla cupcake that is fabulously light and tasty, a marvel for the baker at heart!
Do you want to take your cupcake making to the next level? Then I would suggest baking these decadent fluffy little cuties! The recipe is not only plant-based, but also includes the use of healthy olive oil. Simply mix the batter by hand and within minutes these sweet treats are ready to be enjoyed.
Olive oil adds a surprising freshness to these cupcakes, but did you know that olive oil also pairs well with dark chocolate? Decorate them with my luscious 3–Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Ganache to make the most of this taste sensation. You will be in for a pleasant surprise!
Fabulous little Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes
- electronic kitchen scale
- hand whisk
- non-stick muffin tray
- silicone spatula
- stainless steel mixing bowl
A – activate
- 0.006 kg baking soda
- 0.245 kg soy milk unsweetend
- 0.010 kg vanilla extract
- 0.012 kg white vinegar
B – whisk
- 0.150 kg caster sugar
- 0.075 kg olive oil
C – sift
- 0.012 kg baking powder
- 0.245 kg plain flour unbleached
- 1 pinch salt
- Line a muffin tray with paper cups.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Group A – warm the soy milk until tepid. Stir in the baking soda and the vanilla extract. Add the white vinegar and allow the mixture to react (2 minutes).
- Group B – whisk in a bowl until pale in color.
- Group C – sift, then fold into group B.
- Add the activated mixture and combine, using a hand whisk.
- Spoon the batter into the paper cups and bake 10 – 12 minutes.
Liked this recipe? Then subscribe below to receive similar sweet treats!