A delicious plant-based Chocolate Cupcake recipe, easy to make and perfect to hold that creamy coffee frosting like a charm!
This post is part of the blog read Coffee Diplomat Cream.
A – activate
- 0.012 apple cider vinegar
- 0.006 baking soda
- 0.245 plant-based milk (unsweetened)
- 0.005 vanilla extract
B – whisk
- 0.150 vegan caster sugar
- 0.075 sunflower oil
C – sift
- 0.012 baking powder
- 0.195 cake flour
- 0.050 cocoa powder
- 0.001 salt
- Line a muffin tray with paper cups.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Group A – warm the milk until tepid. Stir in the baking soda and the vanilla extract. Add the vinegar and allow the mixture to react (2 minutes).
- Group B – whisk in a bowl. Add the activated mixture and combine, using a hand whisk.
- Group C – sift the ingredients together, then fold into the above.
- Spoon the batter into the paper cups and bake 20 – 25 minutes.